Liza Sherman Antiques- NYC


(My favorite, the Senegalese Oil Barrel Shelving Unit, price upon request).

Strolling through the West Village on my recent weekend in New York, I came across Liza Sherman Antiques- a good mix of industrial, french country and ethnic. The chandeliers are particularly awesome. Check it out.


French drafting table, $6,200. Stage lighting, pricing varies. Late Edo Japanese Handpainted Banner, $3000.


Cumulus Bamboo Chandelier, $1950. Bubble Chandelier, $3800.


Pair of Karl Springer lamps, $2200.

2 comments:

Stephanie Clayton said...

very cool shelves, how unusual! a real piece of functional art/design.

Anonymous said...

Buy with caution! I purchased a lamp for $1200 and found the exact same lamp online for $275. I though I bought an antique and not a mass produced lamp.

When I complained via email, Liza ignored me. Her manager David received my letter and contacted me. David apologized, acknowledged that I was overcharged and offered me a full refund with shipping.

When I called to make arrangements to ship the lamp back, Liza answered. She stated that she fired David for making such a decision and criticized him. Liza stated that she would not refund any of my money. She was confrontational and rude to me on the phone. She ended up hanging up on me.